· Conduct/participate to standard DM activities:
o Data Management Plan.
o Database design in collaboration with other internal and external partners (PM, CRA, statisticians, medical experts)
o Data management documents: Annotated CRF, data-entry guidelines/eCRF user guide, Data Validation Plan, Protocol Deviation plan, Data Review plan.
o Query management.
o Safety reconciliation.
o Medical coding.
o Blind Data Review Meeting.
o Participate in the writing and updating of data-management SOPs, forms and templates.
· Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by focusing on efficiency and results and meeting customer expectations on assigned work activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Data Manager or computer programming background (master’s degree).
· At least 2 to 3 years in the practice of Clinical Data Management related to database management in a CRO or bio/pharmaceutical setting.
· Knowledge of SAS programming and CDISC standards is a plus.
· Knowledge of several EDC systems (Viedoc is a plus)
· Good knowledge in ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations/guidelines
· Results and quality oriented with the ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities, managing workloads and meeting strict deadlines.
· Ability to anticipate potential issues and problems that may arise and proactively identify ways to resolve/mitigate.
· Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals.
· Team worker with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and form positive relationships at all levels in and outside the company.
· Demonstrates excellent judgement and decision-making capability.
· Professional who is experienced and dependable with discretion, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including good command of French/English.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV by email to Careers@vennlife.com or via this link,
An exciting role in this fast moving organisation.